Financial Assistance – how to apply

Tregaron Town Council accept applications for financial assistance from voluntary organisations within the Tregaron Ward throughout the year. Funding is allocated annually at the Council’s June monthly meeting.

To apply, please complete the below form and submit it along with the organisation’s latest approved annual accounts to the – Clerk by email – or post – Ffynnon Garon, Stryd y Capel, Tregaron, Ceredigion, SY25 6HD by no later than May 31st.